Merry Christmas from Tain
Santa in Tain Tolbooth. Image courtesy of Mark Janes
Its almost Christmas again. The staff and volunteers are taking two weeks holidays. We will be back on Monday 8th January, 2018. We would like to thank everyone who visited the museum this year and everyone who visited our website and Facebook page.
We are planning new projects for next year including one on old photographs, slides and films. If you would like to donate any old photos or help us out with the project please get in touch with Jason or myself at email@example.com
It was, as always, wonderful to meet visitors from all over the world this year, including Rosses from near and far, and we look forward to meeting old and new friends this coming year.
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information
- 2016-08-25 The Clan Ross Newsletter
- 2016-08-18 Glenmorangie Highland Games
- 2016-08-05 Thursday 11th August, 2016