Closed Season Information
The museum closes for the season on Monday 31st October. Sheila and Jason will still be working part time behind the scenes. We will be working Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays. If you need to contact us the best way to do this is by email - the address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone numbers are 01862894089 or 07554062218.
We will have a table at the Craft Fair at the Duthac Centre on Saturday 19th November and the shop at the Pilgrimage will be open on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th November - come along and buy your local Christmas cards and calendars.
The museum opens again on Monday 3rd April, 2017. Jason will be updating our Facebook page weekly so you can see what we are up to there.
- 2019-04-04 2019 Season
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information
- 2016-08-25 The Clan Ross Newsletter
- 2016-08-18 Glenmorangie Highland Games