Hidden Tain - the story so far
To celebrate the Highland Archaeology Festival Tain and District Museum and Tain Civic Trust have created an exhibition on three of Tain's old buildings. The three buildings are - the St Duthus Hotel, the Old Manse and Abbian House. The exhibition is on from now until the end of October in the St Duthus Collegiate Church, Tain. Open Mon - Fri 10.30a.m. - 4.30p.m.
Sunday4th October, 2015 2pm to 3.30pm.
There will be a conducted walking tour of some of the historic locations of Tain. The walk is on pavements. You are advised to bring waterproofs. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Meet at Queen Street car park, Tain opposite the Parish Church. If you would like to take part in this walk please phone in advance to book. Tel No 01862 832818.
The exhibition and walk are both free.
- 2020-10-29 End of Season 2020
- 2020-07-15 Museum Opening August 1st by appointment only
- 2020-03-23 Museum Update
- 2019-04-04 2019 Season
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum