We have just opened for the 2019 season.
We have four cases with new displays for this year. Come and find out the fascinating history of the Oddfellows movement. Look at some of the photographs donated to the museum during our "Saving Easter Ross Images" Project. My personal favourite case is dedicated to the late Dr Ellen Macnamara, an archeaologist, who left an eclectic collection of artefacts from flint arrowheads to a whisky smuggling flask. A snapshot of life in the Highlands from neolithic times to 20th century. We are open from from 10 to 5, Monday to Friday during April, May, September and October and Monday to Saturday during June, July and August. Come along and have a look at our amazing local history.
- 2020-10-29 End of Season 2020
- 2020-07-15 Museum Opening August 1st by appointment only
- 2020-03-23 Museum Update
- 2019-04-04 2019 Season
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum