This picture of Abbian House was taken sometime in the 1920's when it was the British Linen Bank and Bank House. The left hand part is now part of the Tain branch of the Bank of Scotland and the right hand part a private house. The gentleman, second from right, is Charles Ian Mackenzie who was the Bank Agent at the time. He was born at Rhamore, Edderton, in 1856.
|Albums||Businesses / Places|
|Date added||April 26th, 2004|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|