Card produced by William Smith in 1855 advertising his latest photographic service. He was pretty up to date - the collodion process was introduced in 1850. He mentions having built a glasshouse. Unfortunately we do not know where this was, although his studio was right opposite the building that is now the museum on Castle Brae.
|Cat No.||Not specified.|
|Albums||Businesses / People|
|Date added||November 14th, 2005|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|