A hand tinted post card published by Macpherson Brothers, Tain, showing a front view of the then Parish Church. Knockbreck Street is seen on the right. This building was completed in 1814 and took over from the Collegiate Church which was too small due to the increase in the population of the parish. It remained as a church untill about 1944. It was purchased by the Town Council in 1946 and became the Town Hall, now the Duthac Centre. The post card was never used.
|Albums||Churches / Places|
|Date added||February 16th, 2004|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|