This photo of Balnagown staff was taken in 1890 with part of the castle as a backdrop. it shows 3 footmen , 8 housemaids, the head Housekeeper, Mrs Barogain (far left), and the Butler Mr James Allan (far right). The photo was donated to the museum by Mrs Cleverley, Alness, daughter of the Butler.
|Albums||Clan Ross / People / Places|
|Date added||July 25th, 2007|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|