This Church was built towards the end of the 19th century (1890-91) and was designed by a local firm of architects, Andrew Maitland & Sons. Its Gothic style with traceried windows and galleries etc. makes it very different from most Scottish churches. It was originally built for the Free Church who later united with the United Presbyterian Church to form the United Free Church in 1900. Today it is the Parish Church of Tain.
|Albums||Churches / People|
|Date added||March 10th, 2004|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|