This picture is of the original clubhouse built when Tain Golf Club (then called St Duthus Golf Club) was first established in 1890-91. It lay on the far side of the Plaids road from Tain and was superceded by a new structure in 1911 (Picture #59). The foundations were cleared and done up and a large stone placed in the centre bearing a brass plaque by the TOGS (Tain Occasional Golfers Society) for the club's 100th Centenary in 1990.
|Albums||Clubs and Societies / Sports and Recreation|
|Date added||March 11th, 2004|
|Added by||Tain & District Museum|